Everybody wants to win at everything. It’s what humans are.
The fittest survive, the most successful entities of the planet are the ones everyone talks about and looks up to. Whatever you do, be it a mediocre task such as routine, boring chores, or complex mathematical questions, or mind-boggling physics problems, you have to be the absolute best.
You want people to talk about you, and let them figure out the secret to your success. You always do warm-ups about what you’re going to do, if, and when, you become successful. If you’re a junior actor, you use shampoo bottles in the shower and make up that voice to do the Oscar-winning speech. If you’re a science guy, you achieve the Nobel Prize, whenever you want, for all the amazing imaginary things that you’ve discovered. For your romantic life, you want all the ladies (and guys, if you’re a lady, or either, no judging here) to be attracted to you. You want charisma, you want the success vibe to surround you everywhere.
But clearly, this is not enough for you. You want more, you want every amazing thing to be true, you want the fame, you want the money, you want the satisfaction, and you want the disciples, the people who look up to you. YOU WANT TO WIN. Everything.
Since every successful person has been a human in the history of the world, so are you, and you can be successful, too. You just need the right aptitude. You should have the knack of grabbing an opportunity when you see one, and take it right on and pave your own path to victory. Think what you may, there are limited times when luck just comes knocking right your door, and that, my friend is the time to strike. That’s what successful people do, make hay while the sun shines. A bit cliché, but, fits, doesn’t it?
So, there are quite a few things you can do, to ensure you are on the right way, the way to success.
Everyone is afraid of failure. The shame, the disappointment, the dissatisfaction are the factors that contribute to hinder you from your victory.
You never try to conquer these obstacles and play it safe, so these don’t bring you down. You have to believe in yourself, have the faith that you can succeed. Because, you will only have yourself to blame if you never try the path, but if you are ready to act in spite of the fear, that is confidence. Then, even if you don’t succeed at first, you will have the motivation and the will to work upon what went wrong, because you’re not going to be humiliated by the fear of things. You are more than that. You are strong.
Failure makes a person stronger than he was, because you have tasted the fear, and it isn’t so bad after all. You are more determined than ever, and you will be successful. The key is believing in yourself, as quoted by E Cummings, “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”
So here are some things that you can do to boost up your confidence.
- Erase Negative thoughts: Never let your mind be drifted to this abstract hell. It bums you out, gets you distracted, and blurs your focus from your goals. The easy way to do this is keeping yourself occupied with tasks all the time and keeping away from things that promote negativity, such as depressing music or movies and TV shows.
- Think Positive: Another way to erase the negative thoughts is to think of good thoughts. It’s always better to think ‘I can do this’ instead of ‘What if I can’t do this?’ Keep yourself surrounded by positivity, and watch that self-confidence shooting up.
- Get Ready: You should be ready and prepared for whatever you are going to attempt. For example, if you have an acting audition, you should know the lines thoroughly and rehearse repeatedly to achieve perfection and the sense of being better at what you’re doing. You will always be confident in giving an exam if you have studied well for it, so being well prepared is fundamental.
- Make rules and live by them: You should have a scheduled life. In this way, you always know what is coming up next, and the number of surprises is reduced. In this way, you can have the sense of knowing that you can handle what is coming your way. Never betray your own principles as that will make you slouchy and clumsy, leaving you less confident.
- Think about solutions: Whenever you’re faced with a difficulty, the best way to tackle is to think about how you are going to solve it, rather than thinking “Man, I am screwed”. This does have an effect on your mood and your attitude, so this is fairly important.
- Get active: Give the couch a rest, get up, go water the plants, feed the pets, (if you have any, obviously) do that thing you’ve been procrastinating on for over a week, make yourself running around the house to do all the work you can, cause completing one small task makes you a lot more confident.
KEEP LEARNING AT EVOLVING
Whatever you’re doing, you should always get better at it, learn new aspects, explore new fields, and aim for perfection. And always practice what you’re already good at. As Bruce Lee said, “I’m not afraid of a man who practices 20 kicks 1 time, but I am afraid of the man who practices one kick 20 times.” There’s no end to learning at getting better. There’s no record that can’t be broken, as man keeps learning, he always finds a better route to solve things.
So whatever your area of profession is, keep learning. If you’re a student, practice those past papers, learn something more from the internet. If you’re a tech guy, learn that extra programming language, if you’re an actor, learn new accents, and perfect your expressions.
If football is your thing, learn new skills, perfect your shots and touches. Everything becomes better with practice, no matter how difficult you think it will be to master. Everyone evolves with time, whether it be humans, the earth or the species of animals and plants. Give your skills time, and I assure you nothing can stand in your way.
TURNING YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY
Your dreams are the epitome of your imagination, and your dreams are the role model for you. You dream can be inspired, from a famous and successful personality, or it can be entirely self-made, but remember, anything is achievable, as long as it’s not too absurd and not real, like setting out to discover unicorns.
Once you know your goal, it’s up to you to achieve it. So how exactly can you do that? There are quite a few ways.
- Always keep the goal in front of you: Always think about where you want to go, and how far you want to go, know what you’re working for, and give your struggles a direction, so at least you can know that you’re not exhausting yourself all in vain.
- Know what you need to know to achieve that Dream: All your struggles go vain if you don’t know what you have to possess to achieve your goals. You should have the right aptitude for your goal. There’s no point sticking to medical studies if you want to open your own business. That way you’re just wasting your time, and nothing will come out of your struggle. You have to work hard, but you also have to work hard for the RIGHT thing.
- Do what’s most important first: You should have the knowledge of what are the steps and skills most important for achieving the goal. It’s not a question of what’s more difficult or easier, it’s merely a question of whether it’s decisive or not. Sometimes the most important tasks are the simplest, such as meeting deadlines, and following schedules.
- Identify the factors that could bring you down, and conquer them: You might think that there are a lot of hindrances on the path of achieving your goal, but, once you successfully identify them, it just makes it easier to just brush them right off. You might think that you’re too young, or too old, or you don’t have enough finances, but all these can be easily overcome with the right kind of motivation and a satisfactory work plan.
Do you want to start winning more in your life? Life is easier when you learn the rules and strategies that help you to win. These are strategies I wish I had known many years ago. And now you get to learn all the secrets here at a fraction of the time. You will pick up skills and life strategies at a rate I wish I did many years ago. Learn more with the button below.